We'll be meeting at the Red Chimney restaurant at 8:00am on April 22nd. They have a small parking lot attached to the building, bit would be not nice to the restaurant owner park there for the 12 hour walk. We had planned to park at St. Stanislaus parking lot which is only about two blocks away. I went there to test the distance and it's perfectly acceptable. They've agreed to let us park there all day if we like. However, when I got to the restaurant, the owner waved me in and showed me his other parking lot across the street from his place, and in view of his own eyes while he works. So that'll be our main parking lot and St. Stanislaus will be a backup.
I'm getting started on the nitty gritty of the next Full Cleveland walk and it's like taking a burden off of my back. I love working on these walks and bringing something new and special into people's lives. The Full Cleveland has many benefits to all participants, but I think it helps me the most. It scratches an itch that doesn't seem to be scratched by most of my other activities. I'm starting this blog to explore some of those revelations that come from the planning and execution of our biannual walk. Today I'm joining you from a new coffee shop in Cleveland called The Judith Cafe. 5222 Lorain Road in the Ohio City/Detroit Shoreway section of the city. It was opened by some friends and neighbors that also own a small home goods store called Room Service on the east side. We already had our first meeting a couple of days ago, attended by 10 of the people who've been on previous walks. It was at the Red Chimney in Slavic Village and I'm so mad at ...
Comments
Post a Comment